Here you will read LOUD AND CLEAR MEANING ( Shpast aur samajhne me ashaan English meaning ) , BACK AND FORTH ( aage peche hona ya karte rahna English meaning ) , MORE OR LESS ( lagbhag , andaje se English meaning ) AND PROS AND CONS ( Phayeda ya nukshaan English meaning ) .
LOUD AND CLEAR (shpast aur samajhne mein ashaan English meaning)
LOUD AND CLEAR MEANING IN ENGLISH , LOUD AND CLEAR USE IN THE SENTENCES , SHPAST BOLNA ENGLISH MEANING , SHPAST AUR SAMAJHNE MEIN ASHAAN ENGLISH MEANING , FRANKLY SPEAKING SYNONYMS , AND LOUD AND CLEAR MEANING IN HINDI
LOUD AND CLEAR MEANING IN HINDI :-
- SHPAST ROOP SE BATANA
- KISI KO SAAFDIL AND CHARIT SE SAAF BATANA
- MAMLE KE GAMBHIRTA BATANA
- KOE MAMLE KO SAAF SAAF BATANA
ENGLISH MEANING OF LOUD AND CLEAR :-
- SHOWING FORTHRIGHTNESS OF SOMEONE
- TELLING CLEARLY ABOUT CONCERN
- DEMONSTRATION OF ANY AFFAIR UNDERSTANDABLY
Sentences of LOUD AND CLEAR
- Please say loud and clear . I will not hear over and over because do not have extra time .
( Hindi — Kripya shpast bolein . mein baar baar nahi sunuga kyunki mere pass faaltu ka samay nahi hai )
2. My parents have told loud and clear me , they want good result to me .
( Hindi — Mere Mata pita ne saaf saaf bola hai , whey accha result chahatein hain mujhse )
3. I think , you should let him know loud and clear about this concern .
( Hindi — mujhe lagta hai ki tumhe shpast ish mamle ke bare me bata dena chahiye )
4. My Boyfriend is clever in the other hand hers is loud and clear person .
( Hindi — Mere Boyfriend chalak hai wahi pe uska boyfriend shooljha hua insaan hain )
5. Have you ever thought about him , he should be little loud and clear ?
( Hindi — kya tumne uske bare mein kabhi khayal kiya ki usse thoda shpast aur shooljha hua hona chahiye ? )
Here you learned LOUD AND CLEAR MEANING AND USES IN THE SENTENCES AND IF YOU WANT LEARN DEATH VOCABULARY LIKE CLUB TO DEATH , HACK TO DEATH , AND MORE
BACK AND FORTH (Aage peeche English meaning)
BACK AND FORTH MEANING IN HINDI , AAGE PEECHE MEANING IN ENGLISH , BACK AND FORTH ENGLISH MEANING , BACK AND FORTH SYNONYMS, LOUD AND CLEAR MEANING , AND AAGE PEECHE HONA ENGLISH MEANING
HINDI MEANING OF BACK AND FORTH
- AAGE PEECHE HONA
- AAGE PEECHE CHALNA
- KUCH KARNE KA PRAYASH KARNA AAGE PEECHE HOKAR
ENGLISH MEANING OF BACK AND FORTH
- BACKWARDS AND FORWARDS
- FROM SIDE TO SIDE
- FROM PILLAR TO POST
Sentences of BACK AND FORTH
- He used to move back and forth to those girls . In the end he had impressed a girl of them .
( Hindi — Wahe pehle un ladkiyon ke aage peeche khoomta ta tha Akhir me unme se ek ladki ko impress bhi kar liya tha )
2. Moving back and forth is not good manner .
( Hindi — Aage peeche ghoomna acchee aadat nahi hai )
3. Your brother had better not move back and forth to those girls .
( Hindi — Tumhare bhai ki bhalae ishme hai ki woh un ladkiyon ke aage peeche na khoome )
4. Standing back and forth is better than do nothing .
( Hindi — Aage peeche khada hona accha hai kuch na karne se )
5. I am sorry for having moved back and forth you .
( Hindi — mein sarminda hoon tumhare aage peeche ghoomne ke liye )
MORE OR LESS (Kareeb kareeb English meaning)
KAREEB KAREEB ENGLISH MEANING , ANDAJAN ENGLISH MEANING , MORE OR LESS HINDI MEANING , LOUD AND CLEAR MEANING WITH EXAMPELS , SENTENCES WITH MORE OR LESS , LOUD AND CLEAR MEANING , AND ANUMANIT MEANING IN ENGLISH .
HINDI MEANING OF MORE OR LESS :-
- KAREEB KAREEB
- ANDAJAN ROOP SE
- LAGBHAG ROOP SE
- ANUMANIT ROOP SE
ENGLISH MEANING OF MORE OR LESS :-
- CLOSE TO
SENTENCES OF MORE OR LESS
- This campaign will have to be more or less spread throughout the Nepal .
( Hindi — Yahe abhiyan lagbhag poore poore Nepal me phelana hoga )
2. He wants more or less uniquitos reach increases of himself .
( Hindi — Wahe anumanit roop se khudki poori duniya mein pahunch badana chahata hai )
3. In the wake of the pandemic , The Economies of many countries has been done and dusted .
( Hindi — Esh mahamari ke baad , Arthvyavasthaen kae deshon ki barbaad ho chuki hai )
4. A gigantic part of the India’s population is more or less youth and they will call the shots throughout the world one day when will literate .
( Hindi — Ek bada hissa India ki janshankhaya ka jo lagbhag yuva hai aur ek din uska bolbala hoga poori duniya mein jab wahe pad-likh jayenge )
5. I saw that he had been more or less clubbed him to death .
( Hindi — mene dekha ki usse lagbhag peet peet kar mara gaya tha )
PROS AND CONS (Bhalaeyan aur buraeyan)
PROS AND CONS MEANING IN HINDI , BHALAEYAAN AUR BURAEYAAN MEANING IN ENGLISH , PROS AND CONS DEFINATION , LOUD AND CLEAR MEANING WITH EXAMPLES , PROS AND CONS SENTENCES , LOUD AND CLEAR MEANING , AND GOOND AUR DOOSH ENGLISH MEANING .
HINDI MEANING OF PROS AND CONS
- BHALAEYAAN AUR BURAEYAAN
- BHALAE AUR BURAE
- GOOND AUR DOOSH
- PHAYEDA AUR NUKSHAAN
ENGLISH MEANING OF PROS AND CONS
- GOOD POINTS AND BAD POINTS OF SOMETHING
- ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF ANYTHING
- WORTHWHILE AND WORTHLESS
- REMARKABLE QUALITIES WHETHER IT PROVIDES ADVANTAGES OR DISADVANTAGES
SENTENCES OF PROS AND CONS
- Social media have many pros and cons . Many a time it usher the fabric of our society weaken as well as strengthen .
( Hindi — Social media ke bhalaeyaan aur buraeyaan hoti hai , kae baar yahe hamare samaj ke dhanche ko kamjoor karti hain saath hi saath majboot bhi banati hain )
2. Once upon a time Government enacted communal /casteism . Now people is being portrayed victims of its violence and it provokes pros and cons .
( Hindi — ek samay sarkar ne jativaad ko samaj aur kanoon me dala tha . aaj kae log uske shekaar ban rahe hai aur yahe kae goond aur doosh ko peda karti hain )
3. Being rich , it has pros and cons such as the rich can enable to the poor by providing money .
( Hindi — Aameer hona ke kae bhalaeyaan aur buraeyaan hain jaise aameer log madad kar saktein hai gareebon ki paise dekar )
4. To have a universal access for products of your company , has many pros and cons as evident prices of products rise by shipping tax , if you transport .
( Hindi — Vesvik prevesh hona apke utpadon ke liye uske kae bhalaeyaan ya buraeyaan hoti hai pratyaksh me jaise koe utpaad bahar bhejte ho toh jahaj ke tax ki wajah se aapke utpaad ki keemat bhi badti hain )
5. Working in politics is double-edged sword and has different pros and cons like many a time , you are blessed on the other hand you are threatened .
( Hindi — kaam karna Rajniti me do dhaari talwaar ki tarah hai , ishke alag alag goond aur doosh hai jaise kae baar aapko shubkaamnayein de jati hain aur doosri tarah aapko dhamkaya bhi jata hai )
NECK AND NECK ( saath saath meaning in English ) , LOUD AND CLEAR MEANING AND SENTENCES OF LOUD AND CLEAR MEANING , ON AND ON ( Aage aage english meaning ) , HALE AND HEARTY ( choost aur tandrost English meaning ) , HAND TO HAND ( hathon haath English meaning ) , DOWN AND OUT ( barbaad ho jana English meaning )