Here you will study NECK AND NECK ( saath saath meaning in English ) , ON AND ON ( Aage aage english meaning ) , HALE AND HEARTY ( choost aur tandrost English meaning ) , HAND TO HAND ( hathon haath English meaning ) , DOWN AND OUT ( barbaad ho jana English meaning ) .
NECK AND NECK (saath saath meaning in English)
Saath saath meaning in English , Neck and Neck meaning in Hindi , Together synonyms in English , saath saath English translation , Neck and neck Defination , Neck and neck uses in the sentences .
HINDI MEANING OF NECK AND NECK
- SAATH SAATH
- SANG SANG
- SAATH ME KOE KAAM KARNA YA KOE KRIYA KARNA
- SAATH MILKAR
ENGLISH MEANING OF NECK AND NECK
- AT ONCE
- IN PARTNERSHIP
- IN COLLABORATION
Sentences of Neck And Neck :-
- If you increase temperature of water neck and neck water will warm as well .
( Hindi — Agar aap pani ka taapman badaoge saath saath pani bhi garam hoga )
2. Neck and neck military exercise will be taken place by France’ army and India’s army .
( Hindi — Fauz Abhiyas kiya jayega France ki fauz aur india ki fauz ke duara sath sath mein )
3. A promise had been made with me by him that he will move a head in future neck and neck .
( Hindi — Usne mujhse bada kiya tha ki Bhavishya me wahe mere saath saath ange badega )
4. He wanted to go for picnic with us neck and neck .
( Hindi — Wahe hamare saath milkar picnic par jana chahata tha )
5. He backed out to play with me neck and neck .
( Hindi — Wahe mukar gaya saath milkar khelne se mere saath )
you have learnt saath saath meaning in English , Neck and neck with sentences ( Saath saath meaning in English ) .
HALE AND HEARTY (choost tandrost English meaning)
CHOOST TANDROST MEANING IN ENGLISH , HALE AND HEARTY HINDI MEANING , HALE AND HEARTY DEFINATION , HALE AND HEARTY USE IN THE SENTENCES , SAATH SAATH MEANING IN ENGLISH , SAATH SAATH MEANING IN ENGLISH WITH SENTENCES AND CHOOST TANDROST ENGLISH MEANING .
HINDI MEANING OF HALE AND HEARTY
- CHOOST TANDROST
- CHUST DURUST
- HATTA KATTA AUR HARDIK
- URJA WALA VYAKTI
ENGLISH MEANING OF HALE AND HEARTY
- IN TIP TOP CONDITION
- STRONG AS AN HORSE
- HEALTY AND STRONG
SENTENCES OF HALE AND HEARTY
- We must be necessary hale and hearty .
( Hindi — Humme choost tandrost hone ki jaroorat hai )
2. If you keep hale and hearty , you will keep alive by long life .
( Hindi — Agar tum choost tandrost rahoge toh tum lambe jivaan tak jinda rahoge )
3. He is the only one out of us who are very hale and hearty .
( Hindi — Wahe ek akela hai humme se jo bahot choost tandrost hai )
4. Being hale and hearty , is the sign of long lived .
( Hindi — Choost tandrost rahna , eshara hai lambi jindagi jeene ke )
5. Many peoples from many Nations do not keep hale and hearty because they have adulterate foods in daily life .
( Hindi — Kae deshon ke log choost tandrost nahi rah pate kyunki whey roj marrah me milabat wala khana khate hain )
ON AND ON (Aage aage English meaning)
AAGE AAGE ENGLISH MEANIING , ON AND ON HINDI MEANING , ON AND ON DEFINATION , SAATH SAATH MEANING IN ENGLISH , AND PEHLE PEHLE MEANING IN ENGLISH
HINDI MEANING OF ON AND ON
- AAGE AAGE
- PEHLE PEHLE Advertisement
- AAGE AAGE JANA
- KOE KAAM AAGE AAGE JAKAR KARNA
ENGLISH MEANING OF ON AND ON
- OVERCARRY TO PEOPLE
- COMING TO DO FIRSTLY ANYTHING
SENTENCES OF ON AND ON
- We do not think it necessary to go on and on .
( Hindi — Hum jaroori nahi samajhte aage aage jana )
2. I am ordered not to go on and on everywhere .
( Hindi — Har jagah aage aage mat jaya karo )
3. We were obliged to run on and on .
( Hindi — Huumme aage aage bhaagna tha )
4. Owing to his obstinacy he danced a lot in the party on and on .
( Hindi — Apni jid me aakar wo khoob nacha party mein aage aage )
5. Answers were provided to come on and on out of all by him .
( Hindi — Usne aage aage aakar jawab diye the sabhi bacchon me se )
HAND TO HAND (hathon haath English meaning)
HATHON HAATH ENGLISH MEANIG , HAND TO HAND HINDI MEANING , KOE CHEEZ SIRF HAATH ME DENA ENGLISH MEANING , SAATH SAATH MEANING IN ENGLISH , HAND TO HAND USE IN THE SENTENCES , AND HAND TO HAND DEFINATIN .
HINDI MEANING OF HAND TO HAND
- HATHON HAATH
- KOE SAAMNE SE HATHON ME DENA
- CHEEZ YA SAMAN HATHON ME LENA YA HATHON ME DENA
ENGLISH MEANING OF HAND TO HAND
- TO GIVE SOMETHING IN ANOTHER’S HANDS
- HAND TO HAND
- TO COME ONE TO ONE AND TAKE OR GIVE TO ANOTHER’S HANDS
SENTENCES OF HAND TO HAND
- It is claimed that bribe should not give to police hand to hand .
( Hindi — Mana jata hai ki rishvat hathon haath deni chahiye police ko )
2. Please these things give to him hand to hand .
( Hindi — Kripeya yehe cheezein usse hathon haath dena )
3. He is the only one who likes to take things one to one and hand to hand .
( Hindi — Wahe ek akela hai jo pasand karta hai cheezein lena aamne saamne aur hathon haath )
4. Documents of his estates and belongings have been provided back to him hand to hand .
( Hindi — Uski jameen jayejaad ke papers usse wapas lauta diye hai hathon haath )
5. These things had to be given hand to hand .
( Hindi — Yahe cheezein hathon haath deni the )
DOWN AND OUT (barbaad ho jana English meaning)
BARBAAD HO JANA ENGLISH MEANING , SABKUCH KHO DENA ENGLISH MEANING , DIL SE TOOT JANA ENGLISH MEANING , RASTE PAR AA JANA ENGLISH MEANING , SAATH SAATH MEANING IN ENGLISH , AND DOWN AND OUT MEANING IN HINDI .
HINDI MEANING OF DOWN AND OUT :-
- BARBAAD HO JANA
- BILKUL PAISE NA HONA
- DIL SE TOOT JANA
- EMOTIONALLY TOOT JANA
- RAASTE PAR AA JANA
ENGLISH MEANING OF DOWN AND OUT :-
- RUINING OF SOMEBODY
- GETTING INTO RUINED PERSON
- RAN OUT OF MONEY
- TURN INTO EMOTIONALLY WEAK
- TAKING A BACK BECAUSE OF HUGE LOST OF SOMETHING
SENTENCES OF DOWN AND OUT
- When he was failed in 12th Exam . he was down and out throughout the year .
( Hindi — Jab wahe 12vi ki pariksha me asafal ho gaya tha . Wahe pure saal emotinally toota raha tha )
2. May be you should have tried to bring off to your company from down and out .
( Hindi — Sayad tumhare duara kosish ki ja sakti thee ush company ko barbaad hone se bachane ke liye )
3. His business was down and out that’s why he had tried to hang to death himself .
( Hindi — uska karobar barbaad ho gaya tha ishliye usne latakke marne ki kosish ki thee )
4. You had better , if you bring off your company to down and out .
( Hindi — Tumhare liye accha hoga , agar tum apni company ko barbaad hone se bacha lete ho )
5. Despite the fact that he was down and out then also she married with him .
( Hindi — Ish ke babjood ki wahe raaste par aa gaya tha phir bhi usne usse shadi ki )
HEART TO HEART MEANING ( saaf saaf kahna English meaning) , OVER-OVER MEANING ( Baar-baar English meaning) , NECK AND NECK ( saath saath meaning in English ) , AND LAW AND ORDER MEANING( Kayeda kanoon English meaning)