Here you will read HEART TO HEART MEANING ( saaf saaf kahna English meaning) , OVER-OVER MEANING ( Baar-baar English meaning) , LAW AND ORDER MEANING( Kayeda kanoon English meaning) , EACH AND EVERY MEANING ( har koe ya har ek English meaning) , BRIDE AND GROOM MEANING ( dohla dulhan English meaning ) saaf saaf kahna english meaning with examples .
Heart To Heart (saaf saaf kahna English meaning)
SAAF SAAF KAHNA ENGLISH MEANING , BINA GHUMA PHIRAE BOLNA ENGLISH MEANING , HEART TO HEART MEANING IN HINDI , HEART TO HEART IN THE SENTENCES , HEART TO HEART MEANING IN ENGLISH AND HEART TO HEART DEFINATION
HEART TO HEART MEANING IN HINDI
- SAAF SAAF BOLNA
- BINA GHOOMA PHIRAYE BOLNA
- MUDDE KI BAAT KARNA
- KAAM KI BAAT KARNA
HEART TO HEART MEANING IN ENGLISH
- TELLING CLEARLY
- TO TELL ABOUT SOMETHING TO SOMEONE WITHOUT GETTING THE HANG OF THINGS
- TALKING LOUD AND CLEAR
SENTENCES OF HEART TO HEART
- It will be partinent , if I say heart to heart that I love her .
( Hindi — Yahe theek hoga agar me usse saaf saaf kahe don ki me usse pyaar karta hoon )
2. If I speak heart to heart , you should give up your obstinacy .
( Hindi — Agar me bolun saaf saaf toh tumhe apni jid chod deni chahiye .
3. he said heart to heart , you should talk one to one to him .
( Hindi — usne saaf saaf kaha ki tumhe aamne-samne baat kar leni chahiye)
4. If I like to tell you heart to heart he is the only one who can inform you about it .
( Hindi — Agar me tumhe saaf-saaf batana chahoon ki wahe akela hai jo tumhe bata sakta hai esh bare mein )
5. I say heart to heart you seem me a accused of something .
( Hindi — Me saaf saaf kahoon toh tum mujhe ek ghuneghar lagte ho )
YOU have learned saaf saaf kahna English meaning , Examples of Saaf saaf kahna English meaning , saaf saaf kahna English meaning with sentences , and learn make sentences with heart to heart ( Saaf saaf kahna English meaning )
EACH AND EVERY (har koe ya har ek English meaning )
HAR KOE ENGLISH MEANING , HAR EK ENGLISH MEANING , EACH AND EVERY MEANING IN HINDI , EACH AND EVERY KA MATLAB , EACH AND EVERY USES IN THE SENTENCES ,SAAF SAAF KAHNA ENGLISH MEANING
HINDI MEANING OF EACH AND EVERY
- HAR KOE BINA KISI KO CHODE
- SABHI KE SABHI
- HAR EK
- PURE KE PURE
ENGLISH MEANING OF EACH AND EVERY
- TO EVERY
- ALL OF THEM
SENTENCES OF EACH AND EVERY
- Each and every wanted to click a photo with me .
( Hindi — Har koe mere sath ek photo khicwana chata tha )
2. Each and every can be accused , who all was present in that place .
( Hindi — Har koe gunheghar ho sakta hai jo jo wahan maujood tha )
3. Each and every , who all was his reals . he lost them owing to his obstinacy .
( Hindi — Har koe jo jo uska sagga tha usne unhe kho diya apni jid me aakar)
4. Each and every had better , they run away from over here before reaching police .
( Hindi — Har ek ke liye accha hoga ki whey yahan se bhaag jayein police ke pahunch ne se pehle )
5. Each and every can be saved by taking vaccine lest some should pass away .
( Hindi — Har koe bach sakta hai vaccine leker lekin kahin koe khatam na ho jaye )
OVER AND OVER (baar-baar English meaning)
OVER AND OVER MEANING IN HINDI , BAAR-BAAR MEANING IN ENGLISH , KOE CHEEZ DOHORANA ENGLISH MEANING , OVER AND OVER USES IN THE SENTENCES , SAAF-SAAF KAHNA ENGLISH MEANING , AND OVER-OVER DEFINATION .
HINDI MEANING OF OVER AND OVER
- BAAR BAAR
- KOE CHEEZ DOHORANA
- DUBARA KOE CHEEZ KARNA YA HONA
- SAMAY SAMAY BAD KOE CHEEZ HONA
ENGLISH MEANING OF OVER AND OVER
- AGAIN AND AGAIN
- TIME AFTER TIME
SENTENCES OF OVER AND OVER
- I will complain of your to your parents unless you will keep annoy me over and over .
( Hindi — Mein tumhari shikayat kardonga tumhare mata-pita se yadi tum mujhe pareshan karte rahoge baar baar )
2. this is not good to come here over and over .
( Hindi — yahe sahi nahi yahan baar baar aana )
3. Over and over he has staked his life for you .
( Hindi — Baar -baar usne tumhare liye jaan ki baazi lagae hai )
4. A Boy would see a girl over and over and after that girl became infactuated of that boy .
( Hindi — Ek ladka ek ladki ko baar baar dekhta tha aur badmein wo ladki us ladke ki diwani ho gayae .)
5. Stop laughing on him over and over .
( Hindi — us par hasna band karo baar baar )
LAW AND ORDER (kayeda-kanoon English meaning)
LAW AND ORDER MEANING , KAYEDA-KANOON MEANING IN HINDI , LAW AND ORDER SENTENCES , KANOON AUR KAYEDA MEANING IN ENGLISH , SAAF SAAF KAHNA ENGLISH MEANING , AND LAW AND ORDER SYNONYMS .
HINDI MEANING OF LAW AND ORDER
- KAYEDA – KANOON
- KANOON – VYASHTHA
ENGLISH MEANING OF LAW AND ORDER
- LAW BOOK
SENTENCES OF LAW AND ORDER
- He is the only one out of us , who knows law and order well enough .
( Hindi — wahe humme se ek akela hai Jo kayeda kanoon acche se jaanta hai )
2. I am keen to get to know study of law and order .
( Hindi — me bekarar hoon kayeda kanoon padneko )
3. The people , who knows law and order . they make the most of it .
( Hindi — Jo log kayeda kanoon jaante hain . whey iska pura -pura phayeda uthate hain )
4. Advocates works under the law and order .
( Hindi — Vakeel kayeda kanoon ke undar rahe kar kaam kartein hain )
5. Rumor has it that some interchanges may come in France’s law and order
( Hindi — Sunne me aaya hai ki kuch badlaw ho saktein hai France ke kayeda kanoon mein )
GROOM AND BRIDE (doolha dulhan English meaning)
GROOM AND BRIDE MEANING IN HINDI , DOOLHA DULHAN MEANING IN ENGLISH , GROOM AND BRIDE IN THE SENTENCES , SAAF SAAF KAHNA ENGLISH MEANING , AND GROOM AND BRIDE DEFINATION .
HINDI MEANING OF GROOM AND BRIDE :-
- DOOLHA AUR DULHAN
- SHADI KE NAYA JODA
- PATI PATNI JINKI SHADI ABHI ABHI HUE HO
ENGLISH MEANING OF GROOM AND BRIDE :-
- HUSBAND AND WIFE WHOSE WEDDING HAS RECENTLY DONE
- NEWLY MARRIED COUPLE
- WEDDED PAIR
SENTENCES OF GROOM AND BRIDE
- Groom and bride are very keen to marry Each other .
( Hindi — Dulha aur Dulhan bahot bekaraar hai ek doosre se shadi karne ke liye )
2. Groom and bride taken wedding vows with each other .
( Hindi — Dulha aur dulhan ne shadi ke phere liye ek doosre ke sath )
3. Groom and Bride danced a lot in their procession .
( Hindi — dulha aur dulhan bahot nache apni baraat me )
4. Processionars gave best wishes to groom and bride .
( Hindi — Baratiyon ne shub kamnayein deen dulha aur dulhan ko )
5. Groom and Bride completed their customs .
( Hindi — Dulha aur dulhan ne apni rasmein puri ki )
SOONAR OR LATER (aaj nahi toh kal Egnlish meaning)
SOONAR OR LATER MEANING IN HINDI , AAJ NAHI TOH KAL MEANING IN ENGLISH , SOONAR OR LATER MEANING IN ENGLISH , SOONAR OR LATER DEFINATION , SAAF SAAF KAHNA ENGLISH MEANING , KABHI NA KABHI ENGLISH MEANING , AND SOONAR OR LATER USE IN THE SENTENCES .
HINDI MEANING OF SOONAR OR LATER :-
- AAJ NAHI KAL
- KABHI NA KABHI
- VARTMAN ME NA SAHI TOH BHAVISH ME SAHI
ENGLISH MEANING OF SOONAR OR LATER :-
- SOMETIME OR THE OTHER
- NOT TODAY BUT MAY BE TOMMOROW
SENTENCES OF SOONAR OR LATER
- Soonar or later Hearing would be take place . he would be founded convicted .
( Hindi — Aaj nahi toh kal sunbai hogi aur wahe apradhi paya jayega )
2. Soonar or later If need be of money , you can take to me .
( Hindi — Aaj nahi toh kal agar jaroorat hue paison ki , toh tum mujhse le sakte ho )
3. Soonar or later by the virtue of his illegal works , he will be arrested by police one day .
( Hindi — Aaj nahi toh kal uske avedh kamo ke aadhar par wahe giraftaar ho jayega ek din )
4. Soonar or later the court will sentence to death him .
( Hindi –Aaj nahi toh kal Adalat usse maut ki saja suna dega )
5. Soonar or later India will get into a superpower country .
( Hindi — Aaj nahi kal Bharat ek mahasakti desh ban jayega )
DONE AND DUSTED (safalta poorvak samapt karna English meaning )
Done and dusted meaning in hindi , safalta poorvak samapt karna English meaning , done and dusted uses in the sentences , done and dusted synonyms , saaf saaf kahna english meaning , and done and dusted meaning in English .
HINDI MEANING OF DONE AND DUSTED :-
- SAFALTA POORVAK SAMAPT KARNA
- KAAMYABI SE KOE KAAM KHATAM KARNA
- KOE KAAM YA JIMMA PURA KARNA SAFALTA KE SAATH
ENGLISH MEANING OF DONE AND DUSTED :-
- TO FINISH ANY WORK WITH SUCCESS
- COMPLETING RESPONSIBILITIES WITH GOOD SUCCESS
- TO END SOMETHING WITH BENEFITS
SENTENCES OF DONE AND DUSTED
- I have done and dusted my school Exam .
( Hindi — Mene apni pariksha safalta poorvak samapt ki )
2. My mom wants to me that this project is to be done and dusted .
( Hindi — meri maa chati hai ki yahe pariyogna safalta poorvak puri karoon)
3. Owing to his obstinacy , he had done and dusted his works and that too on his own .
( Hindi — Usne apni jid me aakar apne saare kaam poore kiye the wo bhi akele )
4. In PUBG , whenever I play solo verses squad . Enemies is done and dusted by me .
( Hindi — PUBG me , jab kabhi bhi me solo vs squad khelta hoon toh Enemies safalta poorvak khatam ho jate hai mere se )
5. Many terrorists was done and dusted by American troops in Afghanistan .
( Hindi — Kae atankbadi safalta poorvak khatam kiye Americi senao ne Afghanistan me )
Jala kar mar dena , kaat-kaat kar mar dena , saaf saaf kahna english meaning , phande me latka kar mar dena English meaning , bhook ka rakh kar mar dena english English meaning , saaf saaf kahna English meaning , saaf saaf kahna english meaning with sentences ,
you have learned saaf saaf kahna English meaning with examples , if you want to learn ADVANCED GRAMMAR STRUCTURE RULE WITH TO BE + VERB 3RD FORM