ENGLISH MEANING AND HINDI MEANING OF LONG SHOT , OWING TO OBSTINACY MEANING , BACK OUT , TO SOME EXTENT , FOR SURE AND EVENING NIGHT AND USES IN THE SENTENCES WITH OWING TO OBSTINACY MEANING
OWING TO OBSTINACY ( Apni jid aakar english meaning )
HERE YOU WILL SEE OWING TO OBSTINACY MEANING IN HINDI AND OWING TO OBSTINACY MEANING IN ENGLISH WHAT EXACT MEAN IS
HINDI MEANING OF OWING TO OBSTINACY
- APNI JID KI BAJAH SE
- APNI JID ME AAKAR
- JIDDIPAN ME AAKAR
ENGLISH MEANING OF OWING TO OBSTINACY
- IN HIS STUBBORNESS
- DUE TO HIS DISOBEDIENTNESS
- CAUSE OF PRESENTENTNESS
EXAMPLES OF OWING TO OBSTINACY MEANING
- he lost his last chance owing to his obstinacy .
( Hindi — Usne apna aakhri mauka kho diya apni jid me aakar )
2. Owing to his obstinacy he married to that girl against his parents willing .
( Hindi — Usne apni jid me aakar usne shaadi ki us ladki se apne mata-pita iksha ke ghilaf jakar )
( Hindi — uske mata-pita ne apni saara paisa aur jameen jayejaad bench di apni jid me aakar )
4. Owing to his obstinacy he managed to cherry picked to buy best games to his parents at the end .
( Hindi — apni jid me aakar usne apne mata-pita se acche acche games kharidwa liye aakhir kar )
5. God forbid that owing to his obstinacy he lose such a good job .
( Hindi — Bhagwan na karre ki wo apni jid me aakar itni acchi naukri chodde )
BACK OUT ( mukarna english meaning )
HINDI MEANING OF BACK OUT
- KOE BADA KARKE PURA NA KARNA
- BAATON SE MUKARNA
- KOE BAAT PE SHTHIR NA HONA
ENGLISH MEANING OF BACK OUT
- DENY TO COMPLETE PROMISES
- ABANDON TO STAY ON WORDS
- ABANDON TO COMPLETE COMITMENT
- DENY TO SHOW LOYALTY WHATEVER IS THERE IN TIES
- DENY FOR SOMETHING
- ABANDON FOR SOMETHING
SENTENCES OF BACK OUT
- he had backed out on his words .
( Hindi — Wahe apni baaton se mukar gaya tha )
2. I had provided money to him but Now he is backing out to return money of mine .
( Hindi — Mene usse paise diye the lekin ab wahe paise lautane wali baat se mukar raha hai )
3. God willing , My class teacher will not back out to show my result because teacher had said that you have to come with your parents .
( Hindi — Bhagwan ne chaha toh mere teacher mukrenge nahi mera result dekha se kyunki teacher ne kaha tha ki tumhe apne mata pita ke saath aana hai )
4. I seem that she will back out to work with you just because she hates you .
( Hindi — mujhe lagta hai ki wahe mukar jayagi tumhare saath kaam karne par bas ishliye kyunki wahe tumse nafrat karti hai )
5. My friend is very clever because when his work is done he backs out to do my work .
( Hindi — mera dost bohot chalak hai jab uska kaam ho jata hai toh wahe mera kaam karne se mukar jata hai )
KEEP OFF USE IN THE SENTENCES AND OWING TO OBSTINACY MEANING
LONG SHOT ( Shafalta ki sambhavna kam hona english meaning )
HERE ARE YOUR LONG SHOT MEANING HINDI , SAFALTA KI SAMBHAVNA KAM HONA MEANING IN ENGLISH , LONG SHOTS SYNONYMS
HINDI MEANING OF LONG SHOT :-
- SAFALTA KI SAMBHAVNA KAAM HONA
- KAM UMMEED HONA SHAFAL HONE KI KISI KAAM ME
- SHAFALTA KI KAM AASHA HONA
- KISI KAAM ME SAFALTA KE KAM SANKET HONA
ENGLISH MEANING OF LONG SHOT :-
- LESS POSSIBILITY OF SUCCESS IN ANY WORK
- NOT SO MUCH SUCCESS IN ANY WORK
SENTENCES OF LONG SHOT
- To make blogs and publishing under cheap hosting is a long shot but let’s see what will become of my website .
( Hindi — blogs banana and publish karna sasti hosting ke ander safalta ki sambhavna kam hai magar dekhte hai kya hoga meri website ka )
2. He was surrounded with his enemies and it was long shot to escape from over there as well .
( Hindi — wahe kae apne dusmano se ghera hua tha aur bach ke nikal ne sambhavna bhi kaam thee )
3. I know that there is a long shot in typing course then also I will complete it .
( Hindi — mujhe pata hai tying course me safalta ki sambhavna kam hai phir me pura course karonga )
4. It is long shot to convince her but sometime or the other she will be convinced by me .
( Hindi — safalta ki sambhavna kam hai usko manane me lekin kabhi na kabhi wo mujh se maan jayegi mere se )
5. It is long shot in that work but god willing you will be succeeded .
( Hindi — safalta ki sambhavna kam hai us kaam me lekin bhagwan ne chaha toh tum safal ho jaooge )
EVENING NIGHT ( aaj shaam english meaning )
here you will get to know EVENING NIGHT MEANING IN HINDI , AAJ SHAAM MEANING IN ENGLISH , EVENING NIGHT USE IN THE SENTENCES
HINDI MEANING OF EVENING NIGHT :-
- AAJ SHAAM
- AAJ KI SHAAM
ENGLISH MEANING OF EVENING NIGHT :-
- this evening
- today’s evening
- today’s dusk
Sentences of EVENING NIGHT
- He promised me that his exam preparation notes will be provided to me within Evening Night .
( Hindi — usne mujhse bada kiya tha ki uske parisha ki notes mujhe mil jayenge aaj shaam tak )
2. All I can say is that my lent money may be returned to me by Evening Night .
( Hindi — me bas itna kahah sakta hoon ki mere udhar diye gaye paise mujhe bapas mil sakte hain aaj shaam tak )
3. Answer sheet has to submit by Evening Night and he will make the most of this time duration .
( Hindi — Answer Copy aaj shaam tak jama karna hai aur samay antraal ka wahe pura pura fayeda uthayega )
4. I will go in dinner with her by Evening night on the pretext of studying in friend’s house .
( Hindi — me khane me uske sath jaunga shaam tak dost ke ghar padne ka bahana kar ke )
5. My lent money should be returned to me by Evening Night .
( Hindi — mere udhar diye gaye paise mujhe shaam tak mil jaane chahiye )
FOR SURE ( pakka meaning in english )
here you will get PAKKA MEANING IN ENGLISH , FOR SURE MEANING IN HINDI , FOR SURE USE IN THE SENTENCES , FOR SURE DEFINATION , AND HOW YOU WILL USE FOR SURE IN THE SENTENCES .
HINDI MEANING OF FOR SURE :-
- NISHCHIT RUP SE
- BINA KOE SHAK KE
- BINA KOE SABAL KE
ENGLISH MEANING OF FOR SURE :-
- WITHOUT DOUBT
SENTENCES OF FOR SURE
- In future I would like to be a Numismatics For Sure because I have fond of collection of coins and research on them as well .
( Hindi — Bhaveshya me pakka mein ek sikkashastri banna chahunga kyunki mujhe sikke jutane ka aur un par khoj karne ka shaunk bhi hai )
2. I have decided that I will leave my study For Sure because I do not want to impose responsibilities of my study on my family .
( Hindi — Mene tay kiya hai ki mene Pakka apni padae chod donga kyunki me apni padae ki jimmedariyan apne pariwar par nahi thopna chahata hoon )
3. He is about do something wrong with you for sure .
( Hindi — wahe kuch galat karne wala hai tumhare saath pakka )
4. If I had my way , I would help to meet you to sharukh khan For sure .
( Hindi — agar mera bas chalta toh mein pakka tumhari madad karta sharukh khan se milane me )
5. you had better , if you buy this book for sure it will help for improving your study .
( Hindi — tumhare liye accha hoga agar tum yeh kitab kharid lete ho toh pakka yeh tumhari madad karegi tumhari padae me )
TO SOME EXTENT ( kuch had tak english meaning )
TO SOME EXTENT MEANING IN HINDI , KUCH HAD TAK MEANING IN ENGLISH , TO SOME EXTENT DEFINATION , TO SOME EXTENT USE IN THE SENTENCES , KUCH HAD TAK KI ENGLISH MEANING
HINDI MEANING OF TO SOME EXTENT :-
- KUCH HAD TAK
- KISI SEEMA TAK
- NISHCHIT SEEMA KE ANDAR YA TAK
ENGLISH MEANING OF TO SOME EXTENT :-
- TO A CERTAIN LIMIT
- TO A LIMITED EXTENT
- MORE OR LESS
- WITHIN LIMIT
SENTENCES OF TO SOME EXTENT
- You should asset him to sell his estate to some extent .
( Hindi — Tumhe mada karni chahiye uski kuch had tak Jameen bikwane me )
2. Government is helping farmers to some extent by providing free insecticides and pesticides .
( Hindi — Sarkar kisano ki madad kar rahi hai kuch had tak muft keetnashak de kar )
3. If I had my way I would play on the behalf of his team and helping him to win to some extent .
( Hindi — Agar mera bas chalta toh mein uski team ki taraf se khelta aur madad karta jeetne me kuch had tak ) .
4. Bit by bit He increased value of his company to some extent in market by working hard .
( Hindi — Dheere Dheere usne apni company ki value badae kuch had tak market me kadi mehnat karke )
5. I was surrounded with punks and I may be saved to some extent by police But Police could not reach at right time therefore I could not be saved .
( Hindi — Mein badmashon se ghera hua tha aur mein bach bhi sakta kuch had tak police ke duara magar police samay pe nahi pahunch payae ishliye me bach nahi saka )
ENGLISH STRUCTURE WITH TO BE + 3RD FORM OF VERB