We will use the MERCENARY in sentence and FEMININE , EFFEMINATE and EXTORT will be used in the sentences . These words will help to you and you will be able read English Newspaper because these words repeatedly comes in Newspaper .
First you will learn Use the mercenary in sentence .
MERCENARY MEANING IN HINDI :-
- KIRAYE PE KAAM KARNA
- PAISE LEKAR CHAPLOOSI KARNA
- PAISA LEKAR KISI SE LADNA
- PAISA KE BADLE KAAM KARNA
MERCENARY MEANING IN ENGLISH :-
- PERSON WHO DO YOUR BY DINT OF TAKING MONEY
- PERSON WHO CAN DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY .
USE THE MERCENARY IN SENTENCE :-
- He had sent some mercenary goons for beating me .
( Hindi — usne mujhe peetne ke liye kuch kiraye ke goonde bheje the )
2. Enormous Mercenary Soldiers of Pakistan had taken participating in Yemen war on the behalf of Saudi Arabia .
( Hindi — Kaafi badi tadat me pakistani kiraye ke sainik Yemen mein yudh ladne jate the Saudi Arabia ki taraf se )
3. My Sister gives me order as i am her mercenary person .
( Hindi — Meri behen mujhe adesh deti hai jese me uska kiraye ka aadmi hoon )
4. All I can say is that You had better if you fight for him as a mercenary fighter but condition is you will have to fight on you own .
( Hindi — Mein bas itna kah sakta hoon ki tumhare liye bahtar hoga agar tum uske liye lado kiraye ke fighter bankar lekin sart yeh hai ki tumhe akele ladna hoga )
5. Before long a while A famous Numismatics has been killed by a mercenary goon .
( Hindi — Bohot samay pehle a lokpriye mudrashastri mara gaya tha ek gonde ke duara )
Above you learned use mercenary in sentence . if you want to learn
FEMININE HINDI MEANING :-
- AURAT SAMBANDHI
ENGLISH MEANING : –
- He had played a role of a feminine in his movie .
( Hindi — usne apni film mein ek Naari ka kirdar kiya tha )
2 . A close friend of mine imitates very perfectly of a feminine I do not know why he does it .
( Hindi — Mera ek karibi dost mahilaon ki bohot acchi nakal utarta hai mujhe nahi pata bo yeh kyun karta hai )
3 Imitating of a feminine character has its own feel .
( Hindi — Nakal utarna ek mahila ki ek apna hi maza hai )
4. Mostly Scientists has been seen Nymphomania is found in many feminine human beings .
( Hindi — jadatar scientists ne dekha hai jada sex karne ki chaha ki aadat streeling me pae jati hai )
5. Many feminine women are used to of fastidious work and probability of mistake in fastidious works is Very less .
( Hindi — kae streeling mahilayon bariki se kaam karne ki aadi hoti hai aur bariki se hone wale kamon me galti hone ki sambhavna bahot kam hoti hai)
EXTORT MEANING IN HINDI :-
- JOR – JABARJASTI KARKE KUCH LE LENA
- ATYACHAR KARKE CHEEN LENA
- DARA DHAM KA KAR KUCH LE LENA
EXTORT MEANING IN ENGLISH :-
- TAKING SOMETHING BY THREATENING
- GETING SOMETHING BY VIOLENCE
- TO DO VICTIMIZATION AND TAKING SOMETHING
EXTORT IN A SENTENCE :-
( Hindi — Usne humme daraya – dhamkaya aur sari hamari jameni jayejaat aur gahne – jewar le liye )
2. Chinese government has captured Enormous estate of Tibet by extorting without any compassion .
( Hindi — chini sarkar ne bohot badi jameen Tibet ki jabt karli hai dara-dhamka kar bina koi daya bhaav ke )
3. You had better , if you stop to extort him because whatever work you do , he can do on the behalf of you businesslike .
( Hindi — Tumhare liye accha hoga agar tum usse darana-dhamkana band kardete ho kyunki jo kuch bhi tum karte ho wo yeh kaam kar sakta hai tumhari jagah par bilkul jaise yeh uska ghudka kaam ho )
4. He was extorting to return his money to me otherwise he had warned to stab to death me .
( Hindi — wo mujhe dara-dhamka kar uske paise bapis karne ki baat kar raha tha barna usne mujhe chetabni di thee kaat kar marne ki )
5. Extortion can be reduced by Chief minister to some extent .
( Hindi — darana – dhamkane kuch lene wali bardatein kam ki ja sakti hain mukhya mantri ke duara kuch had tak )
USE OF COME OFF , COME DOWN AND USE THE MERCENARY IN SENTENCE AND COME ON , COME ACROSS , COME OUT IN THE SENTENCES AND USE THE MERCENARY IN SENTENCE AND COME UPON , COME ABOUT AND KEEP OFF IN THE SENTENCES
IF YOU WANT TO LEARN ADVANCED STRUCTURE RULES