Iska apna hi maza hai English meaning and has its own feel meaning , you will learn both and their uses in sentences . your conversation will be fluent by has it own feel and whosoever will hear to you , they will be impressed by you and your English .
HINDI :- Yahan aap — Iska apna hi maja hai English meaning seekhe gay aur unka sentences ke beech mein kese upyog kartein hain aur present-past- future mein hum enke sentences dekhe gein
Iska apna hi maza hai / tha — Has/Have its own feel
Has / Had its own feel meaning
- ISKA APNA HI MAZA HAI
- KISI CHEEZ KA ANAND LENA
- KISI CHEEZ KO MAHASHOOSH KARKE ANAND LENA
Iska apna hi maza hai English meaning
- Has its own feel
- to have excitement , what gives pleasure to you
- taking full pleasure of your good or bad habits .
STRUCTURE :- 1st verb + ING + object + has/had its own feel .
- Taking bath in Summer has its own feel .
( Hindi — garmi mein nahane ka apna hi maza hai )
2. having dinner with her had its own feel .
( Hindi — khana karne uske sath apne hi maza tha )
3. It was not easy to make sentences on “iska apna hi maza hai english meaning “
( Hindi — ” iska apna hi maza hai english meaning ” par sentences banana aashaan nahi tha )
4. Dancing with her had its own feel .
( Hindi — uske saath naachne ka apna hi maza tha )
5. Going for celebrating birthday in his house had its own feel .
( Hindi — janamdin manane ke liye uske ghar jana uska apna hi maza tha )
6. Cooking for others has its own feel .
( Hindi — khana banana dushron ke liye apna hi maza hai )
7. Feeding to animals has its own feel .
( Hindi — jaanwaron ke liye khana khelana uska apna hi maza hai )
8. Helping in other’s works has its own feel .
( Hindi — dushron ki madad karne ka apna maza hai )
9. I had never met him but the moment I met him , meeting him had its own feel .
( Hindi — mein kabhi bhi nahi mila tha lekin jaise hi mein usse mila , usse milne ka apna maza aaya )
10. Have you ever read about ” iska apna hi maza hai english meaning ” ? .
(Hindi — kya tumne kabhi ” iska apna hi maza hai english meaning ” padi hai ? )
11. watering as well as manuring to plants has its own feel .
( Hindi — pani dena saath hi saath khaad daalna paudhon mein uska apna hi maza hai )
12. mocking on him has its own feel .
( Hindi — uspar mazak karne ka apna hi maza hai )
13. watching india-pakistan cricket match in the stadium had its own feel .
( Hindi — india-pakistan ka cricket match stadium me dekhne ka apna hi maza hai )
14. playing cricket on the pretext of tuition has its own feel .
( Hindi — tuition ke bahane cricket khelne ka apna hi maza hai )
15. playing PUBG with our squad has its own feel .
( Hindi — PUBG khelna apni squad ke sath uska apna hi maza hai )
if you want learn uses of despite the fact that ( ish ke babjood ki ) uses in the sentences .
How to use throttle to death ( galla ghoot kar mardena ) , uses and sentences
Just ( turant ) with examples
Just ( sirf ) , learn how to use it
English phrases of WARN — WARN AWAY / WARN OFF
SOMETHING + NO OBJECT , Advance structure
Advanced english grammar structure for learning well english ( TO BE + Verb 3RD from )