Here estate meaning in hindi and will learn how to use it in the sentences .
( Hindi — ESTATE sabdh ki Hindi aur eska upyog kese kartein hain sentences seekhegein )
ESTATE MEANING IN HINDI :—
SAMPATTI , JAYEJAAD , PORBAJON KI DAULAT
estate meaning in hindi — woh cheezein jinhein uthaya aur lejaya nahi sakta .
ENGLISH MEANING :—
BELONGINGS , WEALTH , ASSETS , AND PROPERTY
After estate meaning in hindi and sentences you will be learned completely uses and making sentences .
- Last wish of your grandfather before him passing away was that he wanted to donate his estate to very needy people .
( Hindi — tumhare dadaji ki aakhri khuyaish thi marne se pehle ki wahe aphi daulat jaroorat mand logon me baant dena chatein the )
2. he wants to sell estate of his parents for further studies .
( Hindi — wahe apni mata pita ki jameen jayejaad bechna chahata hai aage ki padai ke liye ) .
3. My father was about to selling our estate bit by bit because he had fond of gambling .
( Hindi — mere pitaji hamari jameeni jayejaad deere deere bech rahe the kyunki unhe jue ka shaunk tha )
4. once upon a time , he played gambling in such a way he lost all in all of his estate .
( Hindi — Ek bar usne esh tarah se jua khela , wahe apni sari sari jameen-jayejaad har gaya )
5. you had better , if you sell your estate as soon as possible otherwise your estate can ceased by government .
( Hindi — Tumhare liye accha hoga , tum apni jameen-jayejaad jaldi se jaldi bench dete ho barna tumhari jameen sarkar ke duara jabt ki ja sakti hai )
MEANING IN HINDI :-
DAULAT , KHANDANI DAULAT , JEWAR , AUR GEHNEIN , Jameen aur buildings ko chodkar .
MEANING IN ENGLISH :-
PROPERTY , POSSESSIONS , JWELRY , AND ORNAMENTS , not lands and buildings .
- A Thief stole our belongings and taken away .
( Hindi — Ek chor hamare jewar aur keemti cheezein churaya aur lekar bhaag gaya )
2. Rumor has it that sometime or the other your belongings can tried to steal .
( Hindi — sunne me aaya hai ki kabhi na kabhi tumhari keemti cheezon ki chori kosish ki ja sakti hai )
3. he had enormous belongings such as money and ornaments , but after sharing out with his brother . he had nothing more .
( Hindi — uske pass bohot khaandani paisa ghenein the lekin batware ke baad apne bhai ke sath . uske pass kuch jyada nahi bacha tha )
4. spending his belongings on his fonds has its own feel .
( Hindi — sampatti kharch karna apne shaunkon ke uper uska apna hi maza hai )
ESTATE meaning in hindi — JAMEEN YA BLUILDING WALI JAYEJAAD
Estate meaning in hindi and sentences you have learned in above .
BELONGINGS meaning in hindi — KHANDANI PAISA , DAULAT , AUR JEWAR
HINDI MEANING :-
SAAFDIL , BEWAK , KHARA , AUR SHPASTWADI
ENGLISH MEANING :-
Straight forward , fair dealing , and plainspoken
- I was looking forward to hear your forthright reply .
( Hindi — mein bekarar tha tumhara khara jabaab sunne ka )
2. Once upon a time he was a forthright talks person .
( Hindi — ek samay wahe saafdil se baat karne wala insaan tha )
3. Till the time I do not come by then do not talk forthright to him .
( Hindi — jab tak mein nahi aata tab tak shpast tarike se tum usse baat nahi karna )
4. Even though I am not literate person as you are still I know to give forthright reply .
( Hindi — halaki mein tum jitna pada-likha nahi hoon phir mujhe bewak jabaab dena aata hai )
5. I want to be forthright people just like you are .
( Hindi — mein saafdil insaan banna chata hoon jaise tum ho ) .
belongings , forthright and estate meaning in hindi you have learned ABOVE .
TO BE WITH 3rd form of verb with sentences