HAD BETTER meaning in hindi and had better , how it will be used in the sentences
Had Better Meaning In Hindi
- Accha hoga
- Accha Rahega
- Salah Dena kuch Accha Karwane ke liye
- Bhalae hona ke barein me batana , kisi ko
- behetar hoga
- theek hoga
Had Better Meaning In English
- would be nice
- would be great
- would be good
- may be good
- tell about betterment to someone .
Sentences on HAD BETTER
- you had better run away from there before police come .
( Hindi — tumhari bhalae eshme hai ki tum wahan se bhag jao police ke aane se pehle )
2. you had better sit to study , if your father come , they will angry on you .
( Hindi — tumhari bhalae eshme hai ki tum padne ke liye bheth jao , barna tumahare pitaji agae to tumhe ghossha karenge )
3. you had better open your own shop , you will able to earn money easily .
( Hindi — tumhari bhalae ish me hai , tum apni khudki dukaan khollo , ashani se tum paise kama paogein )
4. News’s Anchor had better , if they do not print about those goons .
( Hindi — Accha hoga Newswalo ke liye , agar wahe gundon ke bare me nahi chaptein hain )
5. India had better , if does not buy sukhoi-57 aircraft because china has already buy sukhoi-57 aircraft .
( Hindi — India ke liye behtar hoga , agar sukhoi-57 biman nahi kharidta kyunki china sukhoi-57 pehle se kharid chuka hai )
6. Maharashtra’s government had better , if they do not probe on that girl’s case .
( Hindi — Maharashtra’s government ke bohot behtar hoga agar wahe ladi wale case par janch shooro na karein )
7. You had better , should declare about vaccine manifesto to public .
( Hindi — tumhari bhalae esh mein hai ki , vaccine ke ghoshna patr ke bare me ghoshna kar deni chahiye )
8. you had better , if you stop to tolerate him .
( Hindi — behetar tumhare liye , agar tum ushe sahan karna band karte ho )
9. you had better , you come to the party on the pretext of studying in friend’s house .
( Hindi — tumhare liye accha hoga , tum party mein aao dost ke ghar padne ke bahane )
10. you should learn had better meaning in hindi .
( Hindi — Tumhe had better meaning in hindi mein padni chahiye )
MEANING IN HINDI :- ATYAYANT . VISHAL , AUR , BAHOT
MEANING IN ENGLISH :- Broad , wide , extensive , and vast
- When he was declaring about this agreement , A Enormous public had gathered .
( Hindi — Jab wahe ghosdna kar raha tha ish agreement ke barein mein , bohot vishal janta ekkathi hue )
2. he wants to make enormous to his business by the schemes of Government .
( Hindi — wahe apne karobaar ko bohot bada bana chata tha sarkar ki schemes ke duara )
3. Without India , chinese company will not able to make his enormous business .
( Hindi — bina india ke chinese company apne business ko vishal nahi bana payeinge )
4. When I had gone china . I had seen a enormous market there .
( Hindi — Jab mein china gaya tha toh mene ek bada market dekha tha wahan )
5. you had better if you make enormous to your business as soon as possible .
( Hindi — tumhare liye accha hoga agar tum apne karobaar ko phelalo jaldi se jaldi )
6. I learned a enormous typical topic which was Had better meaning in hindi .
( Hindi — mene ek bada kathin topic seekha wahe tha had better meaning in hindi )
MEANING IN HINDI :- GOD , GODEE , ANK
- The sun had slept in lap of evening .
( Hindi — Suraj shaam ki god me sho gaya tha )
2. A newborn did not want to leave his mother’s lap .
( Hindi — ek baccha apni maa ki god nahi chodna chahata tha )
3. he got bad habit of sleeping in lap .
( Hindi — ushe god mein sone ki buri aadat lagai hai ) .