these words whose we are going to study you it will helpful for you because many forms and full throttle meaning in a sentence you do not know in English Grammar link to our daily life , will never hear you and it very difficult to use it in the sentences that’s why we do not take those in the our daily life conversation
Full Throttle Meaning in a sentence
MEANING IN ENGLISH :-
- to choke
- to jugulate
MEANING IN HINDI :-
- Galla Ghotna
- Jorse Galla Dabana
- Galla Daba kar marne ki kosish karna
(1st) Throttle —– (2nd) Throttled —– (3rd) Throttled —– (Gerund from) Throttling
Throttle To Death —- (Galla ghotkar mardena)
Practice Exercise of Throttle
- I will throttle to death
( Hindi — mein usse galla ghoot kar mardoonga )
2. If you wanted , you could have throttled to death him .
( Hindi — agar tum chahatein , toh tum ushe galla ghoot kar mar sakte the )
3. he tried throttle to me .
( Hindi — ushne mera galla ghootne ki kosish ki )
4. you let him throttle to death them .
( Hindi — tum ushe un sabka galla ghoot marne do )
5. Today’s lesson was on Full meaning throttle in a sentence .
( Hindi — Aaj ka padh ” Full meaning throttle in a sentence ” par tha )
6. you will be killed by throttle by murderer .
( Hindi — tumhe galla ghotkar maara jayega Katil ke duara )
7. murderer had tried many time to kill you by throttle .
( Hindi — Katil ne kae bar galla daba kar tumhe marne ki kosish ki thee )
8. do you have dare to throttle to death him ? .
( Hindi — kya tumme himmat hai uska galla ghotkar marne ki ? )
9. did you try to throttle him ?
( Hindi — Kya tumhne ushka galla ghotne ki kosish ki ? )
10. I was about to throttle to death him
( Hindi — Mein ushka galla ghotne wala tha )
11. As soon as I reached there , he was throttling him .
( Hindi — jaise hi mein wahan pahuncha , woh ushka galla ghot raha tha )
12. did you want to throttle to death him ?
( Hindi — kya tum usko galla ghotkar marna chate the ? )
13. Today I was learnt ” full throttle meaning in a sentence ” by my English teacher .
( Hindi — Aaj mujhe ” full throttle meaning in a sentence ” seekhaya gaya my shikchak ke duara )
14. Stop throttling him .
( Hindi — uska galla ghotna band karo )
15. Police managed to figured out that he was throttled to death by murderer.
( Hindi — police ne pata kiya ki ushko galla ghotkar mara gaya )
16. you will have to throttle to death him .
( Hindi — Tumhe usko galla ghotkar marna hoga )
17. I would like to throttle to death him by my hands .
( Hindi — Mein usko uska galla ghotkar marna chahunga mere khudke hathon se )
18. You could have throttled to death him .
( Hindi — Tum ushe galla ghotkar mar sakte the )
19. If he abused me , I would have throttled to death him .
( Hindi — Agar woh mujhe gali deta toh , mein ushe galla ghotkar mar deta )
20. I never thought that he will try to throttle to death you .
( Hindi — mene kabhi nahi socha ki woh tumhe galla ghot kar marne ki kosish karega )
21. You should attain today’s class because In class ” full throttle meaning in a sentence ” had been learnt .
( Hindi — tumhe aaj ki class leni chahiye thee , kyunki class me ” full throttle meaning in a sentence ” padaya gaya tha )
22. A boy was dead by throttle because his honesty .
( Hindi — Ek ladka galla dabakar mar diya gaya uski imandari ki wajah se )
23. whose would you like to kill by throttle ?
( Hindi — tum kisko galla ghotkar marna chahoge ? )
24. they did not let me kill him by throttle .
( Hindi — unhone mujhe usse galla ghotkar maarne nahi diya )
25. Heart to heart I say that I killed him by throttle .
( Hindi — Saaf Saaf kahta hoon ki mene usko galla ghotkar maara )
After full throttle meaning in a sentence , You can learn uses of JUST in a sentence .
sentences with TO BE + 3rd form of verb in advance English learning
world war 1 causes , history and timelines for knowledge purpose