”Despite the fact that Meaning ” or Despite the fact that is a phrase which you can do up your fluency of your English and Here , you will read many Examples of
( Hindi — Jab kabhi bhi aap English mein baat kartein hain toh bohot kathin hota hai hindi sabdhon ki English meaning ko mein ke andar turant yaadkar ke bolna ) .
DESPITE THE FACT THAT MEANING IN HINDI :-
- Eshki hakikat ke babjud bhi
- kisi cheez ki sachai pata hona phir bhi bo kaam karna
- koe cheez hona ya hone wali hai sacchae pata hone babjood
Synonyms of Despite the fact that meaning : –
- even supposing
- inspite the fact that
Despite the fact that meaning and use in the sentence
- Despite the fact that the exam was difficult , I had gone for exam .
( Hindi — Ish baat ke babjood ki pariksha kathin thee , magar mein exam dene gaya tha ) .
2. Despite the fact that Sweets was very sweet , I had eaten those .
( Hindi — Ish ke baat babjood ki mithaiyaan bohot mithee thee , phir bhi mene khaein thee )
3. Despite the fact that he is very powerful , you fought with him .
( Hindi — Ish ke babjood ki wahe bohot takatbar hai , phie bhi tum usse ladde )
4. Despite the fact that India are weak economically than China , India are buying more weapon than China .
( Hindi — Ish ke babjood ki India Aarthick shtithi me kamjoor hai china se , phir India Athiyar jyada khareed raha hai China se )
5. Despite the fact that he could not speak well English , you made him sing a song in English .
( Hindi — Ish ke babjood ki wahe acchi English Nahi bol pata hai , phir bhi tumne usse gaana gabuaaya )
6. Despite the fact that he is our principal , how did you courage to do this in front of him ?
( Hindi — Ish ke babjood ki wahe hamare principal hain , kaise tumne unke saamne sahas kiya yeh karne ka ? )
7. I knew that Despite the fact that he does not love me , I never left him .
( Hindi — Mein jaanta tha ki ish sachai ke babjood woh mere se pyaar nahi karta , phir mene usse kabhi nahi chooda )
8. Before this Article I did not know Despite the fact that meaning .
( Hindi — Ish Article pehle mujhe Despite the fact that meaning mujhe nahi pata tha )
9. Despite the fact that he is telling a lie , you believed on him .
( Hindi — Ish ke babjood ki wahe jhoot bol raha tha phir bhi tum ne ush par bharosha kiya )
10. Despite that fact that he was not accused , he is beaten by Police .
( Hindi — Ish ke babjood ki wahe upraadi nahi tha , phir bhi usko peeta gaaya Police ke duara )
11. Despite the fact that Gas cylinder is not there in my house , then also you will come in my house for birthday celebration .
( Hindi — Ish ke babjood ki mere ghar mein cylinder nahi hai , phir bhi tum mere ghar me aaoge janamdin manane ke liye )
12. If you want learn well English , you should learn Despite the fact that meaning and uses
( Hindi — Agar aap aachi English Seekna chatein hain , toh aapko despite the fact that meaning and uses aane chahiye )
13. Despite the fact that Crackers spreads pollution then also you used Crackers for celebrating diwali .
( Hindi — Ish ke babjood ki phatake pradushand phelatein hain phir bhi tumne diwali manane ke liye phatakein ishtemaal kiye )
14. Despite the fact that China had advanced armors in 1971 then also India fought to china Even Though India had been lost in 1971 war .
( Hindi — Ish ke babjood ki china ke advanced Athiyaar the phir bhi India ladda china se bhalehi India haar gaya tha )
15. Despite the fact that he is nothing short of anybody then also you demeaned him .
( Hindi — Ish ke baabjood ki wahe kisi se kam nahi hai phir bhi tumhne usse neecha de khaya )
16. Despite the fact that he already told you in front of everyone , you did not do his work .
( Hindi — Ishke baabjood ki ussne sabke saamne tumshe bola tha phir bhi tumne uska kaam nahi kiya )
17. Despite the fact that there is a world difference between a laptop and an iphone then also you bought an iphone .
( Hindi — Ishke baabjood ki Iphone aur laptop mein jameen aasman ka antar hai phir bhi tumne iphone kharida )
18. Despite the fact that he had not got good marks in college but he succeeded to get a very nice job .
( Hindi — Ishke baabjood ki uske acche marks nahi aaye college mein magar uske pass acchi job hai )
throttle to death ( galla ghotkar mardena ) use in the sentences
Amazing uses of JUST in the sentences