English phrases with sentences of WARN . Here many types of Warn phrasal verbs it will to improve your English with Hindi translation . these English Phrases with sentences will save to remember many vocabulary words and easy to figure out them .
Warn away / Warn off english phrases with sentences
this phrasal verb will use for —-
MEANING IN ENGLISH —
- tell someone to stay away cause of fear of someone .
- Stay away from habits .
- keep off .
MEANING IN HINDI —
- Kisi ko kisi khatre se door rahene ke liye kahena .
- buri adatton ki wajah se door rahene ke liye kahane .
- door rahene ke liye kahana .
- Our government warns us away to use Chinese applications because to save our data from stealing .
Our government warns us off to use chinese application because to save our data from stealing .
( Hindi — hamari sarkar hamein Chinese app istemal karne se mana kiya hai kyunki chinese apps hamari personal information churatein hain )
2. he warns me away from my personal life .
He warns me off my personal life .
( Hindi — wo mujhse appni niji jindigi de door rahene ke liye kahata hain )
3. He has warned me away to cleaver people .
He has warned me off to cleaver people .
( Hindi — ushne mujhe chalak aadmiyon se door rahene ke liye kaha hai )
4. My doctor has warned me away from the water because of my oozing of blood continiously .
( Hindi — mere doctor ne mujhe paani se door rahene ke liye kaha hai kyunki lagataar mera khoon bahene ki wajah se ) .
5. your father warned me away to you .
( Hindi — tumhare father ne mujhe tumse door rahane ke liye kaha hai )
Warn somebody of / about
this warm somebody of / about will use for — This phrasal verb use informally .
- To give information of somebody about something .
- telling weakness or speciality of someone .
- bad feedback of something .
MEANING IN HINDI —-
- Jankari dena
- kisi ki acchi aadat aur buri aadat bata kar chakit kar dena .
- kisi ke galat tarike ke barein mein batana .
1. He warned me about my daughter that ” he does not read English phrases with sentences for learning English . ”
( Hindi — ushne meri beti ke bare me bataya ki bo English grammar phrases nahi padti hai english seekhne ke liye .)
2 Science teacher of my son has warned me of carelessness in study of my son .
( Hindi — mere bete ke science teacher ne padae me laparwahi ke bare mein bataya . )
3. America is warning to India about china actions nearby india-china border .
( Hindi — America china ki gati-bidhi ki jaankari jo border par ho rahi hai India ko de raha hai . )
4. Media warns us about earthquake , storms , and other weather condition
( Hindi — Media hamein mausam aur toofan ki jaankari deti hai . )
5. You should warn your parents of your study .
( Hindi — tumhe aapne mata pita ko apni padae ke bare me jaankari dena chahiyeh . )
Warn Somebody against something
this phrasal verb will use —
- to make alert someone against something .
- showing care of something
- turn into very active after hearing something .
HINDI MEANING —
- Kisi ko satark karna kisi cheez se .
- chinta batana kuch sunne ke baad .
- kaafi satark hojana .
- World Health Organization did warn to other countries against air spreading diseases .
( Hindi — world health organization hawa se phelne wali bimariyan se humein satark nahi kiya )
2. the police are warning people against stealing of things .
( Hindi — police janta ko satark kar rahi hai choron ke khilaaf )
3. yesterday , you could warn me against police on intersection during lockdown .
( Hindi — tum mujhe kal police bare me satark kar sakte the chaurahe par lockdown ke dauraan . )
4. Indian government warned us against use of chinese apps .
( Hindi — bhartiya sarkar ne humein chinese apps ke upyog karne se satark kiya hai )
5. my mom had warned me against my close friend .
( Hindi — meri maa ne mukhe satark kiya tha mere khaas doston se . )
Something + is no object
Uses of this structure —-
- Nothing short .
- having no problem if you buy something .
- To manage Howsoever without any problem .
- At any cost .
HINDI MEANING —
- Koe kami na hona .
- bina koe pareshani ke kuch kareedna .
- bandobas karna bina koe pareshani ke
- kisi bhi haal mein .
- In last 30 days India tested lots of nuclear capable missiles because money is no object of our country in the virtue of offensive .
( Hindi — pechle 30 dino me bharat ne bohot saari parmanu missiles ka parikshad kiya kyunki paisa ki koe kammi nahi hai aakramak dushmanon ke khilaaf . )
2. show me the best dresses , money is no object .
( Hindi — sabse ache wale kapde dekhaoo , paison ki koe baat nahi hai )
3. As you want to eat , as you can eat , food is no object .
( Hindi — jitna tum khana chate ho utna kha sakte ho , khane ki koe kami nahi hai )
4. I will teach you long English phrases with sentences , time is no object .
( Hindi — me tumhe bade English phrases with sentences padaunga , samay ki koe kami nahi hai )
5. I want to learn English phrases with Sentences for learning good english , fees is no object .
( Hindi — me English phrases with sentences padna chahta hoon aachi english sikhne ke liye , fees ki koe baat nahi hai ) .
If you want to learn English phrases with sentences of take and come
Advanced English Grammar structure rules with TO BE + 3rd form of verb