this long article will show you phrases of English and these all phrases of English grammar exists with meaning and it will very helpful for you because current life and new generation is inventing new phrases of English .
phrasal verbs of TAKE .
TAKE AFTER :-
meaning of this phrasal verb – to have same habits ( hindi – ek jesi aadat hona ) , look like someone ( hindi – hum sakal hona ) . this phrases of English are very comes in English .
1) I take after my mom .
( hindi – mein mataji ka humsakal hoon ) .
2) i wanted take after you .
( hindi – me tumhare jesa dekna chata tha ) .
3) i wish , i take after you .
( hindi – kaash mein tumhare jesa dekhta ) .
4) habits of you all are take after .
( hindi – tum sabki aadat ek jesi hai )
5) we wanted that we all have take after .
( hindi – hum chate the ki hum sabki ek jesi aadat ho ) .
TAKE AWAY :-
this pharal verb meaning is – steal something ( hindi – chura le jana ) , carry away ( hindi – utha kar le jana ) .
1) vijay malya took away the money of indian bank .
( hindi – vijay malya bhartiya bankon ka paisa leke bhag gaya )
2) some people wanted take away my money .
( hindi – kuch log mera paisa leke bhagna chate the ) .
3) if you want , you can take away of her book .
( hindi – agar tum chahte to tum uske paise chura sakte the ) .
4) today i will take away your book of ” phrases of English “
( hindi – aaj me tumhari book ” phrases of English ” chura lunga ) .
5) i would not take away any thing of your .
( hindi – me tumhara kuch nahi churana chahonga ) .
TAKE DOWN :-
meaning of this phrasal verb is – to write something ( kuch likhna ) .
1) I will take down the love story of salman khan .
( hindi – me salman khan ki prem kahani lekhonga ) .
2) i would like to take down success story of you all .
( hindi – me tum sabki kaamyabi ki kahani likhna chahonga ) .
3) you all will have to take down english letter .
( hindi – tum sabko english letter likhna padega ) .
4) if i were a writer , i would have taken down a poem on you .
( hindi – agar me ek writer hota to me ek poem likhta tumhare upar ) .
5) if you want take down on me , you can go a head .
( hindi – agar tum chateho mere upar likhna to tum mere upar likh sakte ho)
TAKE OVER :-
meaning of take over is – to rule on something ( hindi – kisi cheez par raaj karna ) , to capture on something ( hindi – kisi cheez par kabza karna ) .
1) he wanted to take over on my field .
( hindi – wahe meri jameen par kabza karna chata tha ) .
2) britisher took over on india for 200 year .
( hindi – angrzon ne bharat par 200 saal tak raj kiya ) .
3) i never wanted to take over on your home .
( hindi – mene tumhare ghar par kabhi bhi raaj karna nahi chaha ) .
4) i would never not want that anybody take over my country .
( hindi – me kabhi bhi nahi chahunga ki koe bhi mere desh par raaj kare ) .
5) as you want to do as you can do but do not take over on them .
( hindi – tumhe jo karna hai tum bo kar sakte ho magar tum un par raaj mat karna ) .
TAKE OFF :-
this phrases of English you can use in – if you wear something , it may be any dress and shoes and that you want get off . ( hindi – agar aap koe bhi kapde ya joote utarte ho to usme app ” take off ” ka use kar sakte ho )
1) when sema was taking off shoes , i saw her .
( hindi – jab sema joote utar rahi thi to mene use dekha ) .
2) i would like to take off my t-shirt .
( hindi – mein aapni t-shirt utarna chahonga ) .
4) you should take off your shoes because your shoes are smiling .
( hindi – tumhe aapne joote utar dena chahiye kyunki tumhare joote badboo mar rahein hai ) .
5) do you sleep after taking off your all clothes .
( hindi – kya tum aapne saare kapde utar ke soote ho ) .
TAKE ON :-
meaning of this phrases of English – take responsibility of someone ( hindi – kisi ki jimmedari lena ) , take responsibility of doing something ( hindi – kisi cheez ko karne ki jimmedari lena ) , take responsibility to complete something ( hindi – kisi cheez ko pura karne ki jimme dari lena ) .
1) I can not take on extra work .
( hindi – me kisi bhi faltu kaam ki jimmedari nahi le sakta ) .
2) i would not like to take on repairing of your car .
( hindi – mein tumhari car theek kar bane ki jimmedari nahi lena
chahunga ) .
3) her elder brother will take on wedding of her sister .
( hindi – uska bada bhai uski shaadi ki jimmedari lega ) .
4) i take on to run your website .
( hindi – mein tumhari website chale ne ki jimmedari leta hoon ) .
5) i do not take on of any one .
( hindi – me kisi ki jimmedari nahi leta ) .
TAKE ABACK :-
meaning of phrases of English and this you have to use in – if you hear something then you turn into shocked ( hindi – baat sunkar jhatka lagjana ) .
1) this news can take aback you or this news can take you aback .
( hindi – yeh khabar tumhe jhaatka de sakti hai ) .
2) after seeing that girl you will take aback .
( hindi – us ladki ko dekne ke baad tumhe jhatka lag jayega ) .
3) i saw my mom in there , i took aback .
( hindi – mene aapni maa ko wahan dekha to me chakit ho gaya ) .
4) i will never like to see her because in last time i saw her , i turned into take aback .
( hindi – me ushe kab bhibi nahi dekhna chahonga kyunki peecheli baar mene usse dekha to me shock ho gaya tha ) .
5) i saw my friend dead so i took aback .
( hindi – mene aapne friend ko mara dekha to me shock mein aa gaya ) .
6) i learned long phrases of English , i took aback .
( hindi – mene bade bade long phrases of English pade toh me shock ho
gaya ) .
TAKE CARE :-
meaning of phrases of English is – doing care of someone ( hindi – kisi ki chinta karna ) , care of doing work ( hindi – kisi kaam ki chinta karna ) .
1) Nick jones takes care of priyanka .
( hindi – nick jones priyanka ki chinta karta hai ) .
2) my mom is alone in home , i am taking care of my mom .
( hindi – meri maa akeli ghar par hai , mein aapni ki chinta kar raha hoon ) .
3) i will never take care of you .
( hindi – mein tumhari chinta kabhi bhi nahi karunga ) .
4) you must take care of your phone because your phone is not in good condition .
( hindi – tumhe aapne phone ki chinta karni chahiye kyunki tumhara phone sahi halat me nahi hai ) .
5) your mom taking care about you because you do not do any work .
( hindi – tumhari maa tumhari chinta karti hai kyunki tum koe kaam nahi karte ) .
6) i am taking care of you because you could not learn phrases of English .
( hindi – mein tumhari chinta kar raha hoon kyunki tum phrases of English nahi seekh paye ) .
TAKE + TO + PLACE :-
This phrasal verb you can use when you have to speak – take someone to any place ( hindi – jab aapko kisi vyakti ko kisi jagah par le jana ho ) .
1) i will take you to the moon
( hindi – mein chaand par le jaunga ) .
2) i would like to take you to the london for shopping .
( hindi – mein tumhe shopping karane london le jaunga ) .
3) i took your mom to delhi for seeing a property .
( hindi – mein tumhari maa ko delhi lekar gaya ek property dekhane ) .
4) i have to take my girl girlfriend to hotel for dinner .
( hindi – mujhe meri girlfriend ko lekar jana hai dinner ke liye )
5) today i will have to take my sister to school for her admission .
( hindi – mujhe aaj appni behen ka admission karane ke liye school jana padega ) .
6) i will have to teach phrases of English to my sister .
( hindi – mujhe aaj appni behen ko phrases of English padana hai ) .
TAKE PLACE :-
This phrasal verb you have to use in – something is about happen at somewhere ( hindi – koe cheez hona kisi jagah par hona ) .
1) Party will take place in london .
( hindi – party london mein hogi ) .
2) my wedding is about to take place in taj hotel .
( hindi – meri shaadi taj hotel mein hone waali hai ) .
3) independence day celebration will take place in red fort .
( hindi – aajadi divas laal kila mein hone wala hai ) .
4) our meeting is about take place in red one building .
( hindi – hamari meeting laal wali building mein hone wali hai ) .
5) i would not like to take place my wedding there .
( hindi – me aapni shadi wahan nahi karbana chahonga ) .
phrasal verb of come
COME OFF :-
This phrases of English you will use when you want to speak like – something is happen or for happen ( hindi – kuch hona hai ya kuch ho raha hai ya kuch ho chuka hai ) .
1) When is the repairing of the car coming off ?
( hindi – car ki marammat kab ho rahi hai ? )
2) since when our couching is starting coming off ?
( hindi – kab se couching shuru ho rahi hai ) .
3) where is your wedding coming off ?
( hindi – kahan se tumhari shadi ho rahi hai )
4) i would like to come off my wedding in taj hotel .
( hindi – mein aapni shadi taj hotel se karbana chahunga ) .
5) why want you come off your wedding ?
( hindi – kyu tum shadi karbana chate ho ) .
COME DOWN :-
YOU will use this phrases of English in – decreasing something , something is going down like petrol ,sugar and fame etc . ( hindi – kuch kam ho jana ya kisi cheez ki kami ho jana ) .
1) IN our home sugar is coming down .
( hindi – ghar mein chini ki kame ho rahi hai ) .
2) your fame is continously coming down in our society .
( hindi – tumhari ijjat society ki nazron mein kam ho rahi hai ) .
3) my balance in my phone is coming down .
( hindi – mera recharge mere phone khatam ho raha hai ) .
4) is your house water coming down ?
( hindi – kya tumhare ghar ka pani khatam ho raha hai ) .
5) do not run your bike much otherwise petrol of your bike will come
( hindi – gadi jyada mat chalana barna tumhari gadi ka petrol khatam ho jayega ) .
6) you will have to learn phrases of English otherwise your English improvement will come down .
( hindi – tumhe phrases of English padne padenge barna tumhari ubharti hue english kaam ho jayegi ) .
COME ON :-
come on phrasel verb you can use in when you have to speak – to tell hurry up for work , doing fast for any work or hurry up ( hindi – koe kaam jaldi karna , ya jaldi karna ) .
1) come on , we are about to late .
( hindi – jaldi karo hum late hone wale hain ) .
2) come on , we will late for attend a wedding .
( hindi – jaldi karo hum shaadi mein jaane ke liye late ho jayenge ) .
3) come on , his train is about come .
( hindi – jaldi karo uski train aane wali hai ) .
4) come on , his chance is about come in a while .
( hindi – jaldi karo uska bari aane wali hai kuch der mein ) .
5) come on , today we have to see our child result .
( hindi – jaldi karo aaj humhe aapne ka result dekhna hai ) .
6) come on , this is only phrases of English not any big
( hindi – jaldi karo yeh sirf phrases of English hai koe badi cheez nahi hai ) .
COME ACROSS :-
Meaning of this phrases is – suddenly come in front of someone , suddenly go , suddenly meet to someone ( hindi – aachanak se kisi se milna ) .
1) I will come across you in a mall .
( hindi – me tumse aachanak se mall me milonga ) .
2) she came across me in her house .
( hindi – bo mujhe aachanak se aapne ghar milli ) .
3) he came across to get his book in my house .
( hindi – bo mujhe se aachanak se book lene aaya mere ghar par ) .
4) my mom came across to see me when i were watching movie .
( meri maa ne mujhe aachanak se dekha movie dekhte huye ) .
5) my teacher came across in front of me .
( hindi – mere teacher aachanak se aa gaye the ) .
COME OUT :-
Meaning of this phrasal verb is – something reveal , exposed something
( hindi – saamne aana , ujagar hona ) .
1) At last your truth came out .
( hindi – akirkar tumhari sacchae saamne aagae ) .
2) whatever wrong you all did , all will come out .
( hindi – jo kuch bhi tumne galat kiya , bo sab saamne aa jayega ) .
3) you can not do anything , if you do any wrong police will success to find come out .
( hindi – tum kuch nahi kar sakte agar tumne kuch kiya to police sab kuch pata karne me safal rahigi ) .
4) do not do wrong anything your father so smart , he will find to come out .
( hindi – kuch galat mat karna tumhare papa bahot husyaar hain , wahe sab kuch pata karlenge ) .
5) do not try to mock with your teacher other your mock will come out .
( hindi – koe majat mat karna aapne teacher ke sath barna tumhara majak sabke saamne aa jayega ) .
COME UPON :-
This phrases of English you can use , when you want to speak – come one by one ( hindi – ek ek karke aana ) .
1) We succeeded to faced our disaster that come upon me .
( hindi – hum aapni muskil jhelne me safal rahe jo ek ek karke aaye ) .
2) i managed to learned phrases of English come upon .
( hindi – mene phrases of English seekhe ek ek karke ) .
3) we will fight to come upon together .
( hindi – hum ladae karenge ek ek karke sath mein ) .
4) we would like that they all come upon
( hindi – hum chahenge ki be sab ek ek karke aayein ) .
5) we want you all come upon in a party and give suprise us .
( hindi – hum chahatein hai ki tum sab ek ek karke party me aao aur suprise do humein ) .
COME ABOUT :-
Meaning of this phrases of English – something happen at any time , befall something with someone ( hindi – khatit hona ) .
1) This is come about after his brother’s death .
( hindi – yeh khatit hua uski bhai ki maut ke baad ) .
2) i thought this will come about with you after few day .
( hindi – mujhe lagta hai ki yeh khatit hoga tumhare sath kuch dino baad ) .
3) i seem you should have a helmet otherwise this accident may come about with you .
( hindi – mujhe lagta hai ki tumhe bhi helmet kharid lena chahiye barna yeh accident tumhare sath bhi ho sakta hai ) .
4) this event will come about at night .
( hindi – yeh function raat ko hoga )
5) is this event come about in delhi ? .
( hindi – kya ye event delhi me hone wala hai ? ) .
phrasal verb of keep
KEEP OFF :-
THIS phrases of English you can in – put something away it may be habit , things and object ( hindi – kisi cheez ya bastu ko door rakhna ) .
1) Please keep off this girl because , not good
( hindi – kripya door rahoo us ladki se kyunki bo sahi nahi hai ) .
2) you should keep off boys of tenth class , they do not have good behaviour.
( hindi – tumhe un dasbi class ke ladko se door rahena chahiye kyunki unka behaviour sahi nahi hai ) .
3) i would like to keep off his phone because last time his phone was lost .
( hindi – me uske phone se dooe rahena chahonga kyunki uska phone peechli bar khum gaya tha ) .
4) he is mad , keep off him .
( hindi – wahe pagal hai tum usse door rahena ) .
5) the phrases of english is difficult , it is not necessary you can keep off these .