here your English grammar phrases which will to improve your English languages and it easy in understand if you use this English grammar phrases , your impression will up in front of others . here in below the English grammar phrases .
English grammar phrases of call
Call in :-
this phrases you can use to call someone for taking heip or any type of company or for doing something ( hindi – seva lene ke liye bulana )
Example :- 1) call in a docter (hindi – docter ko bulao ) .
2) call in a plumber ( hindi – kisi plumber ko bulao ) .
3) would you like to call in the docter ( hindi – kya tum docter ko bulbana chahoge )
4) your car is running continiually , you need call in a mechanic ( hindi – tumhari car ruk ruk ke chal rahi thi tumhe ek mechanic ki jaroorat hai .)
5) you will have to call in a mechanic for repairing your car . ( hindi – tumhe ek mechanic bulana padega )
6) i called in a English grammar teacher for learning English grammar .
call off :-
this pharal verb you can use in speak – over or finish or run down or carry off ( hindi – khatam ho jana ) . this pharal verb come in use many in book to speak that over something , finished .
Example :- 1) the match was called off becaus off bad whether . ( hindi – kharab mausam ke doran match khatam hogaya )
2) the strike will be call off tomorrow ( bandi kal khatam ho jayegi ) .
3) i talk in my phone throughout the day so my recharge will be call off tomorrow ( hindi – mein din bhar phone me baat karta rahta hoon eshliye mera recharge khatam ho jayega )
4) my picnic plan is called off due to my bike , my dad got in his office ( hindi – mera picnic jaane ka plan cancel ho gaya kyunki meri bike mere pitaji aapne office legaye ) .
5) it does not matter whether meeting call off or not ( hindi – koi pharak nahi padta chahe meeting cancel ho ya na ho ) .
Call up :-
this phrasal verb use in to say – remember or doing miss to someone or recall or recollect of something or mind that you ( hindi – yaad karna ) . this pharal verb looks advanced in english its pronunciation easy or you can use similar word of call off in place it .
Example :- 1) my parrot calls up what it listens ( hindi – mera tota jo sunta hai bo yaad kar leta hai ) .
2) he was not able to call up of his past events ( hindi – ush hadse ke baad bo aapni biti yaad nahi karpa raha hai ) .
3) i am not calling up who was beaten me ( hindi – mujhe yaad nahi aa raha hai ki mujhe kisne maara ) .
4) you will have to call up who did this murder . ( hindi – tumhe yaad karna padega ki murder kisne kiya ) .
5) you should call up how he was helped you during your bad time ( tumhe yaad karna chahiye ki ushne tumhari kese madad ki bure samay mein ) .
6) i will have to call up English grammar ( hindi – mujhe English grammar padna padta hai )
Call on / Call upon :-
this phrasal verb mean – ask for speak something on topic , call in for giving presentation on any topic ( hindi- kisi topic par bolne ke liye bolana ) .
Example ;- 1) now i am calling on / calling upon the chairmen on the stage ( hindi – aab mein chairmen ko stage par bolane ja raha hoon ) .
2) i would like to call on / call upon amit bhadana on the stage to speak on agriculture ( me bulana chahonga amit bhadana ko stage par agriculture par bolne ke liye ) .
3) i will call on shitu to speak on cow . ( hindi – me shitu ko gaye par bolne liye bolunga ) .
4) he called on me to speak on news paper ( hindi – usne mujhe bulaya news paper par bolne ke liye ) .
5) he wanted me to have called on and speak about him ( hindi – bo chata tha ki me uske bare me bolon ) .
Call for :-
this phrasal verb mean – want something or ask for something or seek or desire or beg .
Example :- 1) he is calling for money ( hindi – bo paise maang raha hai ) .
2) my brother is calling for a laptop ( hindi – mera bhai ek laptop maang raha hai ) .
3) A old lady was calling for help to broad the bus ( ek budi aurat bus chadne ke liye madad maang rahi thi ) .
4) they succeeded to call for money to you ( hindi – be tum se paisa maang ne mein safal rahe ) .
5) i managed to call for a big deal ( hindi – me ek badi deal maangne me safal raha ) .
English grammar phrases of Run
pharal verb of run are very necessary in English grammar if sometime vocabulary words does comes in mind so you can use these . a special thing in these phases run is common word so it easy in remember , if once learn them these always will keep in your mind and you will able speak fluent english . these all comes in English grammar .
Run down :-
phrasal verb run down mean – turn into weak or complain or become peaky or become weak ( hindi – kamjor ho jana , shikayat karna ) .
Example :- 1) the battery of my mobile has run down ( hindi – mere mobile ki battery kamjor hogae hai ) .
2) you always run down your neighbours ( hindi – app hamesha apne padosiyon ki shikayat karte hai ) .
3) you will not run down in front of him ( hindi – tum uske samne kamjor nahi padoge ) .
4) we never would not like to run down in front of our enemy ( hindi – hum apne dusmano ke saamne kamjor nahi padna chahenge ) .
5) what you want that i become run down of him ( hindi – tum kya chate ho ki me uske samne kamjor ho jaun ) .
Run after :-
you can use for – fall behind , importune , to prosecute ( satana , tang karna ) , to ensue ( peecha karna ) , follow someone .
Example :- 1) the dog is running after the cat ( hindi – kutta billi ke peeche bhag raha hai ) .
2) he always run after wealth ( hindi – wah hamesha daulat ke peeche bhagta hai ) .
3) a mad person was running after a car ( hindi – ek pagal aadmi ek car ke peeche bhag raha tha ) .
4) i had been running after him for two month ( hindi – me pechle do mahine se peecha kar raha tha ) .
5) i ran after him yesterday ( hindi – me kal uske peeche bhaga tha ) .
Run away :-
this phrasal verb you can use in place of – absconded ( hindi – farar hojana ) , decampment ( hindi – farar hona ) , fugitive ( hindi – farar )
Example :- 1) the thief ran away with money . ( hindi – chor paise lekar bhag gaya ) .
2) seeing a loin i ran away ( sher ko dekhte hi me bhag gaya ) .
3) whenever he see you , he run away from here ( hindi – jab kab bhi bo tumhe dekhta hai to bo bhag jata hai yahan se ) .
4) we all want that you run away from jail ( hindi – hum chahte hai ki tum jail se bhag jao ) .
5) kids runs away when they see his parents ( hindi – bacche bhag jate hai jab be aapne mata pita ko dekhte hai ) .
Run out :-
run out phrasal verb can use in place of – get over ( khatam ho jana ) , finished something ( hindi – kuch cheez khatam ho jana ) or exhausted ( khatam ho jana ) .
Example :- 1) i have run out of my money ( hindi – mera paisa khatam ho gaya hai ) .
2) my passport has run out ( hindi – mera passport khatam ho gaya ) .
3) yesterday i were driving my car , petrol was running out ( hindi – kal me car chala raha tha to mere petrol khatam ho raha tha ) .
4) if i spent money as , my money will be running out ( hindi – agar me eshe hi paise kharch kiye to paisa khatam ho jaye ga ) .
5) if as you want eat as you can eat but food will be run out ( hindi – agar tum jitna khana chahte ho tum kha sakte ho magar khana khatam ho jaye ga ) .
Run over :-
this phrasal verb you can use in place of – go over ( hindi – upar se gujar jana , smash ( hindi – kuchal dena )
Example :- 1) the cat was run over by a car ( hindi – billi ek car se kuchal gae )
2) he was run over a car ( hindi – wo ek car ke neeche aa gaya tha ) .
3) the river is running over ( hindi – nadi upar se bahah rahi hai ) .
4) would you like to run over him ( kya tum uske upar se jana chahonge ) .
5) i will run over to kill him ( hindi – me usse kuchal kar mardonga ) .
English grammar phrases of there
English grammar phrasal verb of there does comes in english news paper whenever you will read English newspaper , you will see this phases a lot of times so it necessary to learn them . its little typical in remembering but you have will to read it for learn advance English grammar or make over english news paper .
there upon :-
the pharal verb you can use in place of – later on , afterward , after that ( uske baad ) . it easy to take in use and its pronunciation very easy .
Example :- 1) he thereupon returned to india ( hindi – wah uske baad phoran india laut gaya ) .
2) i went to market thereupon i returned to my home ( hindi – me bajar gaya aur phoran laut aaya ) .
3) if i want come thereupon but i did not come ( hindi – agar mein chahta to phoran aa jata magar nahi aaya ) .
4) he is ready to give money to you thereupon ( hindi – bahai phauran tumhe paise dene ko taeyaar ho gaya ) .
5) i will go thereupon ( hindi – mein phauran wahan jaunga ) .